In the quest to ensure that your Natural Hair Beauties deserve the best treatment for her hair, it is prudent to try and find hair care products that are proven, tested, and have quite a first-hand experience with her curls!
We have listed sixteen! Yes, SIXTEEN, hair care products from brands that not only give excellent results to your girls, but also know what they’re doing - being Black-owned products!
These products were featured on Oprahmag.com, among many other top sources for hair care products.
- Miracle Repairx Deep Hydrating Hair Masque from TGIN slathers the curls in a black honey and coconut oil-rich mask.
- Quench Curl Hydrating Spray from Jane Carter Solution rehydrates the curls to bring the hair back to life! This spray is developed by a 20-year salon veteran.
- Citrus Fusion Styling Mousse from EDEN BodyWorks volumizes the curls with a bouncy, and soft-hold finish.
- Super Sweetback Hair Softening Treatment from Miss Jessie’s is a natural hair relaxer. It’s a far healthy relaxer in contrast to the chemical ones.
- Lavender Crush Defining Gel from Camille Rose softly sets any styles for on the hair. Once it does, the curls evidently pop.
- Honey Hemp Conditioner from Oyin Handmade is filled with natural formula, all made out of honey-based products.
- Blissful Lengths Liquid Hair Growth Vitamin from Curls provides vitamins to the hair, as well as folate, selenium, biotin, and plant extracts.
- Be Gentle, Be Kind Banana + Coconut Nourishing Superfood Shampoo from Brigeo revives the hair from constant coloring, straightening, or frying with hot tools.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Taliah Waajid is known to have ingredients that can be a remedy for stronger, longer hair by simply massaging it to the scalp.
- Knot Sauce Coil Detangler by Soultanicals helps detangle your girl’s curls. Coming from the founder’s personal experience from detangling her own daughter’s hair! This product makes detangling a whole lot smoother.
- Refreshing Tea Tree Mint Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Shampoo from Koils by Nature is your not so regular anti-dandruff shampoo filled with peppermint oil and calendula that calm an irritated scalp.
- We Want Easy Texture Tamer Leave-In Conditioner & Smoothing Lotion from The Doux simply hydrates, detangling, fights frizz, protects and provides body and shine to your hair.
- Edge Control from Pattern Beauty is a gel-like formula that does not dry out the hair.
- Ultra Chill Energising and Cooling Serum from TPH by Taraji relieves the scalp from uncomfortable itch.
- Twist-Elongating Style Cream from Melanin Haircare is a cream that has five rich butters such as Shea, mango, cocoa, kokum, and capuacu that repair, hydrate, and seal the hair’s cuticles.
- Flex Brush from CurlMix is the curly hair’s mighty savior for the hair that needs brushing. It effortlessly glides through hair with less pain and shedding.